Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, December 17, 2009

You're A Jerk

So I was talking to my friend, Julia, on facebook chat tonight.  At the same time, I was talking to my friend Bryan on Gchat.  Bryan was talking about going out to a bar sometime soon since he just got back from Australia.  Julia was talking about how some girl only liked me cuz she's a tool and she thought tools are attracted to each other.  I know, hurtful right?  Anyway, I decided to switch over to Gchat and call Julia a jerk.  So I typed, 'ur a jerk!"  Then I went back to check on my fantasy football.  I looked back a minute later and Bryan responded with this, "i just want to party with u if that makes me a jerk then so be it."  So I explained to him that that was intended for someone else.  Now I really wanted to call Julia a jerk because she just caused my friend Bryan so much distress! So I clicked on her name extra hard and wrote, "You're a jerk!!"  I went back to my fantasy football ( to see Reggie Wayne score a 65 yard TD, FUCK!)  I went back to Gchat to see this response, "Why because I stopped following your blog?"  This, unfortunately, was no from Julia.  In fact, this was from the second wrong person I sent my, "you're a jerk" message to.  But bullshit! I informed her that the original "You're a jerk" wasn't intended for her but that, in fact, she really was a jerk for unfollowing my blog!  So throughout this whole thing, I called my friend Bryan a jerk who didn't deserve it.  I called Ariel a jerk who, at first didn't deserve it but as it turned out deserved like 5 "you're a jerks."  And I never actually called Julia a jerk.  Total failure on my part.  (I know most of you idiots would have just said, "FAIL" at the end of this post, but I'm not a tool so I didnt.  I will, though, make that the subject of a future post.)

1 comment: