Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, December 25, 2009

They Don't Get It

I'm not sure if it's just my family or if it's everyone but for some reason neither my mom nor any of her sisters can truly grasp the concept of youtube.  It's like they know it exists, and they know what it's for, but as far as how it works or why videos get popular, no idea.  Let me give you two examples.

1. So I've been doing my best to keep my mom off of my blog because I know if she read it, I'd never hear the end of it. "Adam! She's going to read that!" "OMG Adam! Can you say that on the internet?" And so on and so forth.  Anyway, I had the blog for about 3 weeks before she found out.  WHen she did find out, and my cousins were telling her that they thought it was funny, she dropped this one on me.  "Adam, you should youtube your blog."  Oh. Um. I don't really know what that would consist of.  I asked her, "Should I just put the text into a video? Should I just take a picture of my blog and put it up?  Or should I read the stories on camera?"  She replied" Whatever, just youtube it."  Ok!

2.  My grandmother had everyone over for Thanksgiving this year which included almost all of the cousins and 9 aunts and uncles.  Of course there was plenty of picture taking going on, especially amongst the cousins.  So all of the cousins got together and one of my aunts took the picture. One of my other aunts looked at the picture and said" Aw, you should youtube this."  I can't imagine how many hits I would get if I put up a single picture of me and my cousins on youtube.  Actually, I guess we can find out.  Here's a video of that picture

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahhaahhahahaaaa
    that was the funniest thing.
    so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that aunt was NOT me. no youtubing here.
    haha. what? do I sign this? don't yell at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahaha, nice 30 sec long pic. Most entertaining yet simple video ever!

    JC

    ReplyDelete