Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, December 7, 2009

Chopping Off My Left Arm

I used to be the best, but now I'm the worst.
I'm currently 14 games out of first
I just cant win, no matter how hard I try
I have to carry tissues, as I now start to cry
Every loss I endure, weighs heavy on my heart
After each loss, I check my pants for a shart
It's depressing and upsetting, so just take my arm,
Bury it under a tree, in your yard or a farm
Take it away, so I can end this nightmare
I keep a straight face to show I don't care
But I can lie no longer, the truth must come out
The next time you see me, expect a permanent pout
I can't stand this life, that I'm living right now
I want to my punch my face, while yelling KAPOW!
A tear streams free, each time they shoot.
WHY THE FUCK CANT I WIN, AT MOTHER FUCKING BERUIT!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment