Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls and Video Games

So, just a little background before i get into my story.  Historically, girls are not very good at video games.  Now, every now and then, a girl will be good at one game but it's very rare that they are good at several different games.  Now this isn't too say that all girls are bad at video games, because they aren't.  But the ones that are good at video games usually trade other things for those skills.  Some of these things that they may give up are:
1. Friends
2. Good hair
3. Personal Hygiene
4. Popularity

Anyway, this whole thing came to mind today because I saw a girl who proved everything I just said 100% right.  I was at Newman today getting lunch when I saw her.  Sitting by herself at a small table.  Playing a video game with a controller plugged into her computer.  Bouncing back and forth in her chair, avoiding the bullets from her virtual enemies.  Now I only saw her for a few seconds so I don't really know if she's any good or not, but I would assume that if you're willing to play video games on your computer, with a controller, by yourself, in a public place, you're probably pretty good at the game as it is the only thing in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Adam, I'm sorry to say this, but this blog was terrible. Not only was the topic terrible (consider my feelings toward this post the same feelings you felt towards Lani's "period" post), but the analysis was incomplete! ... I can only assume that the girl had no friends b/c she happened to be by herself, but what about her hair? any good? And her hygiene? And how do you know if she is popular? Again, I guess you could assume that she wasn't popular since she was by herself, but nevertheless, I expect more from you cousin. Bad post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam u asshole, u messed it up

    ReplyDelete