Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Asian Pants

So tonight I was at a concert with my family when I saw a walking mystery. I still am scratching my head trying to figure it out. I saw an asian man who looked like he weighed maybe 220 pounds that was wearing the pants of a man that was about 420 pounds. But his pants weren't filled out. It seemed more like his shirt was 40 feet too long and he needed the big pants to tuck in all of the extra fabric. It was seriously so confusing. Picture a pillow case filled with a bunch t shirts. That's wat the front of his pants looked like. I was tempted to just pull his pants off to see exactly what he was hiding down there. For all I know he had a huge stash of cotton candy down there and he was hiding it from me cuz he knew I'd want some. This mystery will be one I carry with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment