Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

They Must be Idiots

So I was at Newman yesterday for lunch and I ordered a steak and cheese sub.  Pretty basic, nothing special. But when I saw Moron McStupidstein making my sub, I was instantly infuriated.  It just doesn't make sense.  What is going through a person's head when they the sub roll all the way through?  I wonder if it's a prank on me.  Like the guys thinking, "Watch this.  This kids going to eat his sub and all of the stuff i just spent 5 minutes making is going to fall right out of the bottom." Like serioulsy?  What the hell is wrong with you.  Just cut one side! I spend half my team eating the sub and the other half avoiding falling peppers and onions like I'm mother frank Chicken Little.  People who cut my sandwiches all the way through make it onto my top ten list of people I want to mail to Punch-In-The-Face-Ville. Here's the list in its entirety:

10. People who say on accident, same difference, flying fuck or east bum fuck.
9.   People who watch The Hills
8.   People that use their blinker when merging onto the high way. (I get it, you're moving in to the lane to your left, there's no where else to go!)
7.   People who cut my sandwiches all the way through
6.   People who do the double cheek kiss.
5.   People who press the cross walk button but don't wait to use it.
4.   People who switch lanes on the highway when no one is in front of them.
3.   People who judge you for going a couple months without showering.  (i was busy!)
2.   People who ride their bikes in the middle of the street (includes their rolled up pant leg)
1.   People who use the cross walk at a non busy intersection. (seriously? if there's no one coming, cross the street. if not, wait. pretty simple)  


No comments:

Post a Comment