Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sitting in Class

I'm sitting in Finance class right now.  We have our final on Friday.  We have this class and our review before the test and that's it and yet I still can't pay attention to her, no matter what!  She's been teaching for about an hour an 15 minutes so far.  Here's what I have done in class up til now:

1. Showed up late
2. Realized my favorite seat was stolen.
3. Swore at that seat stealing son of a bitch in my head
4. Took out my computer and visited the following websites
  • Jakeandamir.com
  • Fantasy Football
  • Facebook
  • Barstool Sports
  • Igoogle
  • Google Finance
  • College Humor
  • My sister's blog (to make sure i still have more followers)
  • ESPN
5. Read the poem that I wrote last night.  I liked that one.
6. Put a piece of gum in my mouth.
7. Chewed it.
8. Heard a woman in my class make the most horrifying, gut wrenching sound while coughing.  Seriously, I thought she was coughing up a guy that was already coughing to death.
9. Took out my notebook and wrote down the date.
10. Tried to solve a sample problem my teacher just gave us.
11. Stopped after writing down 2 numbers, once I realized I had no clue what to do.
12. Remembered that I forgot to bring lunch, to pay for my parking, and to pay my rent for December.
13. Accidentally hit my fist on the desk and made a really loud noise.  Looking back on it, I have no clue how that could have happened.  Why was I making a fist?
14. Decided to write this post.
15. Wondered if my professor knows what I'm doing or if she thinks I'm just the most diligent note taker in the world.

1 comment: