Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Worst Speller Ever

So I have a friend that just cannot spell for the life of her.  It really is absurd.  This conversation took place about 8 months ago but it was so ridiculous that I had to save it and good thing I did because now all of you get to enjoy it.
(Anything in red font was added just now as my own little commentary)

Girl: my dad just broght me dinner im so excited
T D0gg33: watd u get
Girl: lasagia  (and it begins)
Girl: or how ever you spell it
T D0gg33: omg
T D0gg33: try again
Girl: lesangia
T D0gg33: no
T D0gg33: again
Girl: legsania   (this one really caught me off guard, leg? really?!)
T D0gg33: omg ur getting worse
T D0gg33: again
Girl: i cant spell i cant help it
Girl: lisangia   (at least the g is back towards the end)
T D0gg33: nope
T D0gg33: 1 more guess
T D0gg33: then i fucking kill you   (total serious about that)
Girl: hol don
T D0gg33: no cheating
Girl: lesagna
Girl: lesanga
T D0gg33: no and no
Girl: i dont even know how to cheat cuz spell check doesnt know what im tying to spell
T D0gg33: this makes me sad
Girl: im sorry i disapointed you
T D0gg33: im not disappointed, i totally expected it
Girl: lesgania
T D0gg33: like
Girl: im still trying to sound it out
T D0gg33: wat?
Girl: lesanya thats how it sounds
T D0gg33: ive never experienced anything like this
Girl: is that a bad thing   (not a good question)
T D0gg33: i mean
T D0gg33: its not a good thing
T D0gg33: and its even worse that you cant figure out a way to find the spelling
Girl: i cant do it. computer hates me for my spelling
T D0gg33: try google
T D0gg33: wow even google cant figure out wat you want to say
T D0gg33: it makes my heart sad
Girl: lasagna
T D0gg33: WOOOO!!!!!!

This is one of several of these types of conversations.  I'll definitely be putting up another one soon.

1 comment: