Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Half of The Country

Haya loo doo?! Before I make my point, lemme give you a quick break down of this history of the phrase I just wrote.  It began as the saying, "How do you love that?" Then it became, "How ya luh dat?"  Next it was, "Ha ya luhdah?" And finally, "Haya loo doo?!" Ok, moving on.

WHAT has now been viewed in 27 states which is also half of the country.  I need you other mother frizzle bizzles to pick it up.  That's right I'm talking to you North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Alaska, Montana, Minnesota, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. (Wow that took so much longer than it should have.) I'll keep you posted as we gain more.

For the rest of you, we're cool for now.

References:



No comments:

Post a Comment