Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, December 4, 2009

I am the Man!

I will literally punch your face off of your face.  I was at Bdubs last night, or in layman's terms Buffalo Wild Wings.  They have that arcade that you punch a bag and it tells you how hard you hit it.  Well I'm watching these people in my program go at it, bashing this thing and every is celebrating and having a blastie so naturally I wanna get involved so that I can have a blastie as well.  Keep in mind, I've never punched anyone before so I've got no clue how hard I punch.  In fact, I've always been worried that I punch like a pussy and that if I actually get into a fight, I won't do any damage and get my ass kicked.  Anyway, a few people go in front of me (including two former marines) and the high score is set at about 670 or so.  I step up, and just drop an absolute bomb on this game.  I felt like Ivan Drago hitting with 2000 lbs per square inch.  I think I actually gave the arcade a black eye and gave it kidney stones.  Hows that 704 tastse?!



So it's official.  If I ever get into a fight, and I have 60 seconds to plant my feet, line up my shot, and aim at a guy that isnt moving, I will punch his face off of his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment