Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, December 28, 2009

That Was Rough

So last weekend, me and my friends went down to Providence to celebrate our friend Pat finishing grad school.  We got a hotel room down there and headed over to Dave and Busters for the Arcade Olympics! (which I won of course)  Anyway, while we were there, we were looking to say hi to some girls.  Well, there just happen to be a group of 5 girls our age there.  What a perfect match, they have 5 girls.  We have 5 guys.  It's a more perfect combination than a day off from school and an Ugly Betty marathon.

So me and two of my friends stroll over to these girls.  They had just sat down at a table and there were a couple extra chairs around it.  We grabbed the extra chairs and sat down at the table with them.  I'm thinking to myself, "Alright Adam, time to turn it on.  Let's see what you got."  They make the first move and say, "Um, do we know you?"  Oh, well not the warmest welcome but we can get through it.  We say no but we just wanted to introduce ourselves.  They said, "No thanks," and then the five of them got up and walked away.  I've gotta admit, that was pretty demoralizing.  Jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment