Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gross Hair Gets The Girl

So, ever since 6th grade when I got rid of the bowl cut and went to the fade, I've believed to my core that I need to make my hair look great if a girl is going to like me.  I've used hair spray, gel, moose and now I'm on to wax.  It's awesome because it looks like your hair is hard and spiky but it's actually soft and pliable.  Try it out.  Ok, moving on.  Recently, I've seen a few guys with gross hair, getting some pretty cute girls.  One of them, is a good friend of mine on my summer baseball team.  I don't want to call him out, so I'm going to change his name.  Let's call him Shtom Shmuddleston.  Anyway, it's been about four months since I've seen him.  Well apparently since then, he's started taking the anabolic steroid version of Rogaine because the mop on top of his head is like never before.  It's amazing and horrifying.  It makes me smile and vomit at the same time.  Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because apparently this hair has helped him land a new girlfriend and so now I'm trying to figure out if I have been going about it all wrong.  Should I have been growing my hair out this whole time? Granted, when I grow my hair, it doesn't flow down and look cool.  Oh no, quite the contrary.  In fact, it just grows up and up and up and puffs out like Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. It gets so puffy that instead of wearing a hat, I just place it on top of my head and hope it doesn't fall off.  I'm gonna put some more thought into this.  Here's a picture of my friends hair so you know what sparked this.

5 comments: