Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Gas Station Attendant

So I pulled into a gas station today.  Right before I pulled in, another car had pulled in in front of me.  So the gas station attendant walks over to that car and starts filling it up.  Naturally, I assumed that while that car was being filled, he would come over and fill mine up.  Of course, I was wrong.  Instead, the gas station attendant just walked around behind the car, talking to himself.  The weird part was that, it looked like he actually surprised himself  a few times with whatever conversation he was having. Finally, that car was full.  He took care of the payment and then made his way over to my car. He did the same thing as another car sat and waited to be filled up. 

Side note:
You know how after your screw your gas cap on, it just spins and clicks once its all the way on? Usually, once you hear that click a few times, you stop.  Not this guy!  I pretty sure this guy actually thinks, once you hear a few clicks, you have to just keep spinning it until you get tired or until they drive away.

No comments:

Post a Comment