Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shut Your Mouth!

There are lots of ways to convey a message to someone.  If you want to say hi, you simply wave to them.  If you want to say, fuck you, you flip them the finger.  If you want to say, come hither, you use one finger and curl it towards yourself inviting them over.  And, if you want to tell someone, I'm a dumb stupid moron, you stand around with your mouth open. 
     Honestly, there is no faster way to say to someone, "Hello, there are absolutely zero intelligent thoughts running through my head right now," than to stare into space breathing through your open mouth.  Like seriously? If I saw someone doing that and showed them a picture of themselves, I bet they'd be like "holy shit, I'm a dumb dumb."  And I'd nod and say, "Yes. You are a dumb dumb."  It's almost like if you were to turn off someone's brain, their jaw automatically lowers an inch.  I think there may even be a correlation between a persons IQ and how open their mouth is.
      I was in class yesterday and saw someone doing this and I couldn't take my eyes off him.  I was trying to send him a message through esp. "Shut your mouth you iziot, turn on your brain!"  He couldn't hear me.  Dunno why I'm surprised though.  Clearly, if he stands around with his mouth open, he's not smart enough to have mastered ESP. Moron.


No comments:

Post a Comment