Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Don't Like You're Music

I'm 24 years old and I like music that 24 year olds like. I don't care about how much ur band has been struggling. I don't care that ur band has been indy since the mid 90s. I don't care that u don't like mainstream music. I don't care that "the music" is more important than the music, no one cares but u. I don't care that ur cool with the nobodies. Nobodies make nobody popular so shut it. If u like/ make popular music I'll like u. If u don't I won't like u and no matter what you do it won't change it. Go to bed and be u.

Morning Update: I just woke up and read this post. Apparently I was mad at music last night. I dunno why but I'm sure whatever it was that music did, it deserved this.

No comments:

Post a Comment