Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, December 5, 2009

This...Is...Awkward...

So, while I'm at the club last night, I'm watching two of my friends get their mack on out on the dance floor.  Me and Ryan are just standing by the bar.  All of a sudden, this older gentleman, maybe in his 40's stumbles over to us and decides to stand right next to me.  He doesn't say anything at first.  He just stands there, swaying back in forth, struggling to stay up right and battling gravity.  About 15 seconds last he turns to me and says, "So, what do you think?"  I knew this was going to be an interesting conversation since the first line was already confusing. 
I turned to him and just said ,"What?"  I actually think he was surprised that I didn't know what he was talking about, which then surprised me.  We were all surprised I guess.  He turns back to me and says, "What do you think of the night?"  Well, ok.  This time I at least know what he's talking about.  I said "Oh, I had a good time."  Then my middle aged drunk friend, I think, got a little distracted.  He stared off into the dance floor with a smile on his face.  I couldn't tell if the conversation was over or not, I just stood there, barely moving.  About 20 seconds later, he replies, "Nice."  Then he walked away, never to be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment