Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Smarter than 10 Year Old Me

So the other day, we were having a review for finance and half way through one of our classmates, Shkimmie (name changed for privacy issues), walked in.  She was wearing a with a big brim and a bright yellow jacket.  Immediately, the whole class thought of Carmen Sandiego. (I realized her jacket was actually red, but whatever.)  We made fun of her for the next 15 minutes or so and then I decided to go retro and download the classic computer game, Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego.  Probably one of the best computer games ever.  It ranks up there with Oregon Trail and The Secret Island of Dr. Quandry.  Anyway, I started playing it and realized I know nothing about geography, foreign currencies, or natioanl flags.  I took on about 7 cases and wasn't even close to catching anyone.  I never saw any V.I.L.E. henchmen and kept missing the 5 PM Sunday deadline.  I couldn't even get a warrant for anyone.  Finally, I started figuring it out.  I learned a little bit about San Marino, drachmas, and where they speak Portuguese.  I ended up catching such villains as Merey LaRoc, Dazzle Annie and Len Bulk.  I've moved up from Rookie to Sleuth and I'm one case away from a promotion to Gumshoe.  So now that I'm getting it together Carmen Sandiego style, I've decided that I'm now as smart as I as in 4th grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment