Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Post 3 AM

So, as I mentioned in the last post, we had a party last night and everything as going swimmingly.  It was really fun, we had a lotta people, we had alcoholic pudding, we had Miley Cyrus, pretty much everything you need for a good party.  But nothing worth blogging about happened.  That was until about 3 AM.  When the party took a ridiculous turn.  We were all hanging out, dancing, doing whatever and then I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred came on.  It was on.  Our hall become a runway.  Ryan, the birthday boy, was in his room while this was going on.  In case you didnt know it, Ryan is known through the Umass Campus for his dancing abilities.  So people start yelling for Ryan to strut his stuff.  I'm not sure how or why but I convinced him to get naked and dance down the hall just holding a pillow in front of Baby Ryan.  (I'm not sure he'd appreciate that nick name but he doesn't read this blog anyway.)  Now what I expected was for him to dance down the hall dancing and walk back.  What we got was a 4 minute solo of Ryan dancing around with a pillow on his jumbalees. Now, it wasn't just like him dancing around the living room jokingly.  This was a full on, out of control, disgusting, hardcore dance.  There was a stretch of about 30 seconds when he went from down on his knees humping his pillow, to sitting on our friend, Shmevan's (fake name for privacy issues), lap with his bare ass.  So after watching Ryan's showoff his amazingly pale ass for what felt like an hour, he got dressed.  I'm not really sure what happened next so numbers 1-3 are in no particular chronological order.

1. We tried to learn how to do Indian dancing from one of our friends (failed miserably)
2. We played every boy band song on Youtube and proceeded to serenade the girls that survived Ryan's dancing sexual molestation.  This included, Back Here, It Happens Everytime, Bye Bye Bye, Tearing up My Heart, Larger Than Life, I Know My Calculus, I Want It That Way and Dirty Pop.
3. We played every dance song I could find on Youtube and danced around.  Songs included: Cotton Eye Joe, Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Casper Slide (part 2 obviously),
4. I ate half of a burrito
5. We watched our 4th roommate stroll into the kitchen for a glass of water.  (This happened at about 4:15AM.  He went to bed at 12:30 next to the room where the music was on at full blast. Whoops.)

Well, I've tried like 5 times to wrap this up and nothing I can think of to write is funny, so I'll just tell you a fact instead. I just noticed one of my pillows smell really bad.  Wat the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment