Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When I'm in Class

I realized today that when I'm in class, I might as well be not in class.  At least when it comes to finance.  I've got no clue what is happening.  I've been in this class for three weeks.  I have 2.5 pages of notes and 400,000 questions.  I never know what my professor is talking about.  But I feel like there are a couple of simple explanations. 1). I'm three weeks in and once again I still don't have a text book. (Went through my entire Human Resource class waiting for my text to come in the mail.) 2). I spend class either posting to this blog or talking on G chat which usually has an average of 4.26 chats open at once.  3).  A combination of 1 and 2. Either way, it's time a make a change.  I cannot continue on in this class without paying attention and still hope to get a good grade.  So it's final, I'm dropping the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment