Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Drunk night

"Written by Evan Olesh at 3 AM."

I don't want to be here. We met two girls tonight and we're with them right now and they want us to turn up the music. Cryin is one guy who's house we're at but he doesn't wanna talk cuz the one of the girls who wants to strip for hin is definitely a guy.Her name is Guylene...she actually offered our friend from some South American country a strip tease on the spot. She is easies the ugliest human being I/we have ever encountered...and once I saw a person that resembled a Pig....I called him pig man.....then Matt Damon came over. It was a blast.

Anyway, there is no telling how long these ugly chix will be here. Right now we are eating pizza from the worst pizza place on the planet. We also have some sort of soggy sandwhiches..no bueno. Not to mention one of the girls does not even speak english. WTF?! I blam the Knox Family. I think they are leaving...or at least

Well one of my friends roomates brothers just asked me to borrow a jacket. Every jacked he asked for I denied...then he told me that all of the jackets he had at his disposal were "gay." Shocking...

Anyway, Ilene went with him outside..we shoud lock the door. GENIUS! The semi-hot asian chick is still on the couch. JC may try to bang her. I AM DRUNK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment