Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 30, 2009

Spreading like the Black Plague (except its being spread by the internet and not fleas on rodents)

Well, we've officially gone international with this mother flipper.  Besides the 24 states that WHAT has been viewed in across the country, we've also been hit in the following locations.

Puerto Madero, Venezuela
London, England
Pune, India
Jaipur, India

I feel like I should say something to show you my gratification.  So I wrote you a poem about how much I appreciate your readership.

Oh my readers, how stupid can you be.
Coming each day, to see what happened to me.
Seriously, there's nothing better to do with your time
Than to read about how, I beat up a mime.
Not cuz he was mean, but that stupid fucking box
Makes me crazy, crazy like a fox
But back to my fans, I owe it all to you
Reading about my win at silent poo.
I talk to clams and play games with God
And you come back every day with a louder applaude
So to you I say thanks, and I leave you with this
My car's getting worse, its now smelling like piss.

Merry Blogmas to all and to all a good night.

4 comments: