Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, November 19, 2009

BO

How is it possible for people to have such BO that you can smell them as they walk by you?  I can't figure it out.  If I can smell you from 3 feet away, can't you smell yourself?  Your nose is 8 inches from your armpit (depending on nose length, height, and neck length) and you can't smell yourself?  Yet I'm 36 inches away and I feel like you're BO is punching me in the face and raping me.  It shouldn't be allowed.  BO should be a misdemeanor offense and should be fineable. $100 per armpit that gives off an odor noticeable from 3 feet away.  I'll send this link to congress so that can get started on passing the law.

3 comments:

  1. haha, agreed. I'll support the bill. ... and FYI, I am now following your blog as well. be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i cant make posts it makes me so angry adam cant u help me

    ReplyDelete