Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last nights post and Cornell

I can't figure out what is more ridiculous. The fact that I wrote that post last night at 2 AM, wasted, in the back of a car and didn't make any spelling mistakes or the fact that I was 100% positive that the entire post was comedic gold when I re-read it. And yes that even included the condom part which I apparently found especially funny. Well to quickly change the subject, I was just in the post office and saw a married couple. The woman was wearing a very formal pant suit and the man was wearing a skin tight cornell football jersey tucked into his jeans. Weird.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. you did make a spelling mistake...it's sleep apnea :-P

    ReplyDelete