Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holy shit

Its almost midnight and I haven't posted anything all day. I know most of u have been checking every ten minutes and going away with the same disappointed face, but not this time. Here we go.

I'm at a townie bar in stoughton right now and its amazing, there are like 300 people here that I was sure were already dead. Its mind blowing. Not only that but there's another 600 here that have been here every night since 2001.

I wish I had a piece of paper I could hand out every time someone asked me "hey what are you doing these days?". The piece of paper would read, "listen, I don't like you and you don't like me. If I stayed to answer this question we'd be wasting both of our time, so I thought I'd just waste yours. Bye." Theb by the time they read it, I'd already be locked in some painful, meaningless conversation. Good times.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: