Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today at Bueno y Sano


So, it's around 330, I skipped lunch and breakfast and so I clearly had the hunger. I thought to myself, what could I eat right now that would include beans, rice, cheese, chicken, guacamole, sour cream and a tortilla wrap.  It took me a while to put it together but I decided to get a burrito from Bueno y Sano.  So I ordered, paid and as I was leaving, a woman came in the door.  She looked a little disheveled and a little wobbly and said, "excuse me."  Here we go.  She says, "I have an overactive bladder and my medicine is really expensive.  I'm not from around here and I can't get to my doctors office."  I'm thinkin to myself, what the hell is this woman talking about. She continues on, "do you think you could help me?" I look at my friend, then back at this woman, then back at my friend, then back at this woman.  Finally I said, "I don't know what you're asking for.  Do you want bladder medicine?"  I legit thought that was what she wanted.  It wasn't.  She just wanted money so I dropped two bones on her head.  Weird part was that I had just picked up my prescription of Detrol LA.


No comments:

Post a Comment