Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Late night.... emailing?

You know, a lot has happened late at night after drinking.  I've thrown up. I've walked 5 miles to get home. I've sent ridiculous texts and made embarrassing phone calls.  I've destroyed buff chick calzoney balboneys.  I've peed in a girls dresser. I've slept in my car.  I've sliced my foot open on a broken jar of salsa.  And I've even kissed a girl.  But last night was the first time that I got home and decided to write an email.  I don't know what the purpose of the email was or how I could've possibly thought any of this made sense but never the less, I sent it.  I actually wouldn't have even known about it but one of my friends apparently heard about it and then told me.  So here it is.

Subject: Did you plat like a champ?

listen, this is taking all of my energy to write this to you but in doing so all I want to say is thank you for putting forth your best effort while playing pool with me.  while writing this letter i realized that we might not have actually played together. if this is true then clearly my subconscious  enjoy playing with you with is a big step since my subconscious usually hates everyone.  i need to go to sleep now because i am losing control of my liimbs. i hope you enjoy my blog and enter the contest. Good night super friend. (i called u super friend because ur my friend and I'm super, i thought it was fittting.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment