Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tough guys

So its thanksgiving and the night has been full of absolute trash. Cuz that's how thanksgiving works. Anyway, so the end of the night comes around and I'm standing in the parking lot of some chinese restaurant next to a car and some kid comes up to me and says "hey I don't wanna be a dick but the owner of this car would be pissed if he saw u leaning on it." Keep in mind we weren't leaning on the car and it was a shitty jeep. So we said, "we're not leaning on it." He yells back, "back up!" We didn't move. He threatened to beat us up because we were within 3 feet of his friends car. I've realized that the true definition of trash is the willingness to fight someone over anything. I'm glad I'm not trash. Here's a joke;

Whay did one snowman say to the other?

It smells like carrots out here.

I'm drunk.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment