Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey, Random Person From Chicago

So I wanted to know how many people have actually been to my blog.  I set up  a hit counter.  The problem with that is that it count every time I refresh my blog to see how many people have been to the website.  So what  I did was sign up for Google Analytics. This company tells me how many unique hits I've had but more importantly it has told me WHERE all of my hits have been coming from.  And to be honest, it's been pretty confusing.  Now here's the thing.  If I'm getting hits, I don't care where they're coming from but I'm just naturally a curious person.  These are the hits that have been the most perplexing to me.  Please comment and let me know who you are so I am no longer confused.

Who from Chicago has hit my website 34 times?
Who hit my blog from St. Louis? If it's Nelly, that'd be swell.
Who in Los Angeles has been to my blog 3 times. If it's anyone from The Hills or Laguna Beach, please stop.  

2 comments:

  1. ads i read ur blog one day in Argentina. did it tell you that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your blog once on the pooper. did that show up? "Toilet"?

    ReplyDelete