Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I needed to Study

For the following story, the word poop will be replaced by the word study.  Thank you.

So a couple days ago, I was watching TV when I got this powerful urge to study.  It felt like I had a huge exam to study for, probably because I hadn't studied all day.  I went down stairs and sat at my desk.  At first, I was a little distracted, like I always am when I start to study, so I kinda just hung out for a few minutes.  Then it was time to get down to business.  So I start studying and I realize there is a lot more material than I expected.  I called up to my roommate to have him get me a coffee, as I figured I'd be studying all night.  A couple hours went by and I was finally getting close to finishing the book I was reading.  Suddenly, I checked my book bag and realized I had no paper in my note books.  I didn't know what I was going to do.  What would I use to wrap up this study session if I can't find any paper?  I decided just not to take any notes and hoped it wouldn't come back to haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment