Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'll Miss You Finger

Last week, after going fishing, I was putting my boat back into my milky explorer (yup, two months later and it still smells) and I got this tiny little cut on the middle finger on my right hand.  I got home, hopped in the shower and didn't really think much of it.  As the days went by, the cut got a little more painful and a lot redder.  Well, its now been a week and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to amputate my finger.  Here's a picture of it so you know what's really going on.


 

If you've got any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.  Please comment and save my finger before it becomes herpes and then I lose my whole hand.  Save me and my ability to do this:



No comments:

Post a Comment