Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tenacious D

I just remembered another little tidbit from last night.  I'm not sure what bar this happened in, but I know it happened near the front door.  Not sure if that helps.  Anyway, I'm standing next to this girl, not talking to her.  All of a sudden, the song, Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D came on and I flipped the switch.  I spun this girl around, looked her deep in the eyes and started singing Fuck Her Gently at the top of my lungs, right in her face.  It was amazing. Not because, I knew all the words, because I didn't.  And not because I sounded great, because I didn't.  But because she was looking back at me and it was as if I was Andrea Bocelli singing the most beautiful love song ever.  The look on her face was absolutely priceless.  I've never seen a girl more mesmorized by the line, "What's your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from Zanzabars!!!!!!"  The best part about it?  She was finishing my lines but not singing them, kind of like whispering them to herself because she was in awe of me.  I don't think I said anything to her after the song ended.  We just went our separate ways.  But I'm pretty sure, for those 3 minutes, that girl thought I was her soul mate.

2 comments:

  1. Being an old dude, the only name I picked up on was Bocelli. If you could actually sing like him I would even sleep with you.

    Or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im really glad you ended that with a maybe not.

    ReplyDelete