Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Put your finger away

Why is it that people still think flipping off the camera is cool.  I just can't figure it out.  It's like saying, "Dear Viewers of this Picture, my name is Douchey McToolstein, and I'm announcing my candidacy for president of the Trying to Look Like a Bad Ass But Failing Miserably Association. (TLLBABFMA)"  I have a feeling they're going to have to change that name.  Either way, it needs to stop.  Once you've graduated high school, or at least gotten your GED, as is the case of most of the photo flippers, it's time to put that finger away and figure it out.  If you know someone who is a photo flipper, or if you are a photo flipper yourself, please consult this Educational video

No comments:

Post a Comment