Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Adam Goes to the Library

The title of this post sounds like the title of a childrens book.  It's not though.  It's just a post on my blog.  Idiot.  And it's a lie as well.  I never went to the library.  Holy shit you totally fell for it.  You just got punk'd mother franker!  Man that was awesome.  Ashton! Come on out! 

Okay, so enough about that.  So I'm in the Isenberg Building right now and I'm walking by one of the study rooms and I see this guy sleeping with his head on the desk and I think to myself, this is a perfect opportunity.  So i opened the door quietly, I got right behind him.  I wrapped my hands around his neck and choked him until he no longer consisted of life pulse.  It was crazy.  He totally didn't see it coming.  And I was right, it was the perfect opportunity for my first kill.  I feel like I've really broadened my horizon today. 

3 comments:

  1. Adam, clearly after creating this blog I realized that I am madly in love with you. In fact, you had me at "Hello"... or rather and more fittingly, you had me at "Hey we call you Snoop-a-loop at home" ..............................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha wow i thought that was real until i clicked the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cracked up when I posted that.....does that count towards the funny post for 10 bucks?

    ReplyDelete