Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, November 20, 2009

Bitches

12:30 AM:   
 I hate girls who think they are hot. Fuck them. I'm at a bar right now. I ordered a drink and as I walked away some girl tried to grab my drink out of my hand. I said "what are you doin?" And she said "you should give me your drink." Fuck her. No matter how hot she was I would have said the same thing. I said "listen, I know guys think ur hot but ur not hot enough to for me to give my drink to." Then she had the balls to get mad and call her friend over and say, "can u believe this guy won't give me his drink?" Her friend said to me "omg just give her your drink!" I turned to her and laid the law down. I said "listen, you could be the best looking girl here but I wouldn't give you my drink becuase ur such a bitch. The more you think you deserve a drink from a guy, the less people think of you. That's just how it goes." Fuck girls.

9:18 AM:

Holy Shit! I totally forgot this happened.  Thank god I posted it last night.  I just got so mad when I read this.  I can't believe I didn't dump my drink on that bitch's head.  Oh boy I'm so pissed right now I'm going to punch something.  Shit, come on. What are the odds I'd be sitting next to a nun when I decide to punch something.  I gotta go get some ice.

2 comments:

  1. Wait...what? Why do you want to punch a nun? Or was the nun trying to steal your drink? Was that because you have God under your bed? Fuck.....I'm lost here. But you sure won't ever get laid if you keep punching out drunk nuns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit! I forgot to say - don't make punching out drunk nuns into a habit!

    ReplyDelete