Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Incase you were wondering

So apparently, people with a lot of "followers" actually get paid by this website.  The terms are that if I get 1 billion followers, they will pay me $1 per month for a maximum of 8.5 months.  So if we really get this going, I could make up to $8.50.  Let's get serious about it eh?  If you have a google, yahoo, or AIM account, you can "follow" it by clicking the link on the right.  That's all for now.  I'll leave you with a couple words of wisdom that have guided me through this crazy world.  "When stuff happens, and you're like, 'oh snap,' just high five someone and be like, 'hey come here.'  Then they'll be like, 'sup,' and then say, 'i know like what!' Then everything will be all Canada Dry Gingerale.  For realsies."  Hope that helps.

1 comment: