Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, November 12, 2009

"I'm from Brockton!"

This morning while walking to class, something amazing happened to me that really made me wonder what is wrong with people.  I was crossing the street and I saw this kid crossing the street from the other side and all of a sudden, it was like I was moving in slow motion.  I was watching this kid walk towards me.  He was a classic geek.  Glasses, old school-over the head headphones, crew neck sweat shirt, back pack riding high on back with a strap buckled across his chest, straight leg blue jeans and a walk  like that of a man with poopie in his pants.  I was wearing my Stoughton Baseball Sweatshirt.  Just as he was about to walk past me, he took a sharp step in my direction and pretty much yelled in my ear "Meh! I'm from Brockton!"  (For those of you who don't know, those are neighboring towns)  I immediately laughed but quickly composed myself and said "Okay!"  I didn't know what else to do.  I never broke stride, or looked at him or anything. When I looked back on it, it actually happened amazingly quick.  He was walking towards me. "I'm from Brockton!" "Ha! Okay!" And then he was gone.  To be honest, I hope that someday I will see him again because I really want to make sure that he knows I don't care where he's from.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha dont be hating on us! in this case because he was a geek i am assuming that he thought you guys had something in common because of neighboring towns! just embrace it adam just embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm questioning the authenticity of this story. unless superman flew around the world and its september again.

    i need to pay my taxes.

    DICKTOWEL!.... .com

    ReplyDelete