Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Aliens Abducted Me

Ok, so I'm walking down the street, jammin out to some Ace of Base, when all of a sudden, absolutely nothing happened, so I just continued on down the street.  Then all of a sudden again, this bright beam of light illuminates everything around me, and I was like holy shit! The suns coming up.  This story began at about 6:52 AM.  Anyway, so now that I can actually see my surroundings,  I realize that I wasn't actually walking down a street, but actually I was running down a street.  After about another minute, I was exhausted so I started walking.  All of a sudden, an Super Craft 747 flies down from the heavens and begins hovering above me.  A small silver door opens up and a ladder comes falling down from the opening.  At the bottom of the ladder was a note that read, "Hi, I am the son of a Nigerian Prince.  My father left me a large sum of money that is inaccessible at this time.  Here is a check for $100,000 if you don't believe me.  Come on up and we can discuss this further."  Well I'm thinking to myself, this seems perfectly legitimate, I'm in.  So I climb up the ladder and I'm immediately welcomed by Pierce Brosnan. We shake hands, embrace, arm wrestle, trade tamagotchis, discuss different weight bearing wall structures and then sit down.  A few minutes later, I see the silhouette of a strange figure appear before me.  I freaked out. I ran over to him, punched him in the dick twice and jumped ship.  Fuck silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment