Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm on a Boat Bitch!

So, I bought a boat today. It's awesome and I'm going to catch the biggest fish in the world every day for the rest of my life, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.  Instead I'd like to talk about the teeth of the guy who sold it to me.  They were horrifying.  Like if you saw something that was horrifying, and you described it to me, and I also thought it was horrifying, it would remind me of that man's teeth because of how horrifying they were.  He was missing his front two teeth, sort of.  He had these two little blue teeth coming out of his gums from like half an inch higher than they should have been.  And he had a few more of those random blue things sticking out above some of his other teeth.  I couldn't tell if they were actually teeth or if maybe his mouth just absorbed his braces.  All I know is those teeth will haunt my dreams for at least one night, possibly two. 

1 comment:

  1. Because he had such horrible teeth, you at least know the boat is quality for "ketchin feesh"

    ReplyDelete