Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I found God

He was hiding under my bed all along.  We started playing a game of hide and seek like 3 days ago and I just could not find that son of a bitch anywhere! I looked everywhere.  Noah's Ark, the Garden of Eden, Gotham City, in the attic, in hell (that was a long shot) and I just couldn't find him.  Finally, I thought to myself, If I was God, where would I be hiding.  Well, it turns out he wasn't in Carmen Electra's pants either.  But then I thought to myself again, I was God, and I wasn't in Carmen Electra's pants, where would I be hiding.  Then It hit me.  And I was like hey, It, why the fuck did you just hit me?  What could I have possibly done to deserve that?  And Cousin It from Addam's Family just shrugged his shoulders and left.  That's when I realized it, God's under the bed!  Just like the bible said on page 241, "And He hiddeth under thy bed, and it was good."

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just wanted to let you know when I talked to God last night I mentioned your blog post. He just laughed and called you a pussy. Not sure where that came from, but I'm not arguing with Him.

    ReplyDelete