Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, January 21, 2010

That's Not How That Works

So far, I've quoted several of my cousins on this blog because I spend so much time with them and I love to ridicule them about them about every ridiculous thing they've said or done.  If you recall in Conversation I had with my Cousin, my cousin Shmatrina thought my cousin called me Lids because I like hats, when in reality he was referring to his gf Lidia.  Then in Where is Alaska, my cousin Shmangela claimed that Alaska was down south.  Next in Why Are So Many of my Stories About Poo, you learned that my cousin Shmerek decided to send me a picture of his poo that he described as "It was liquid poo but whole. Looked like egg foo yung."

Well now its time for Shmoxanne to get thrown into the mix.  The other day I was over at her house and she was talking about going to the gym and she said, "I need to go to the gym because I have extra skin I need to lose."  Oh, well ok.  Apparently, she thinks this is how weight loss works.  It's not fat that we're burning off of our bodies by working out, its just extra skin we're getting rid of.   That's definitely correct without a doubt at all.  I'm lying.  It's actually the most incorrect thing that's ever been said since that time my English teacher said, "This paper was a failure on several fronts and I have serious doubts about your ability to achieve a passing grade in this class."  Actually, now that I think about it, that statement was pretty accurate so I guess it doesn't really work in this situation.  Oh well, I don't have time for this.  I need to go to the gym and lose some skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment