Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Poll #7

Finally!!! It took 7 polls for you mother snickers to agree with me.  Although this was probably the most bizarre poll of them all.  I don't really know what it means for a person to kind of want to eat you.  Does that mean that I can just like talk them out of it?  Or do I have to like just run away for a couple minutes and they'll give up?  I feel like I could persuade 10 people not to eat me if they're really not dedicated to it.  But one guy that really wants to eat me, well I have a feeling hes going to do what ever it takes to get me in his belly and thats just something I'm not ready to deal with.  I'm glad to see there are others that agree with me.

1 comment:

  1. "But one guy that really wants to me eat,"

    God I hate for someone to really want me eat as well...apparently Tufts and grad school didn't teach you to proof read.

    ReplyDelete