Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, November 9, 2009

Conversation I Just Had with my Cousin

 Just a little back ground information.  I am Adam.  I have  cousin named Rico.  He has a girlfriend named Lidia. Lidia gave Rico Patriots tickets for their anniversary.  This conversation took place with one of my other cousins who I don't want to embarrass, so we'll call her Shmatrina.  Ok! And we're off!

Shmatrina: Adzum.  How was the pats game!!!!
Me: um.... good?
Shmatrina: oh, not "so funnn"?
Me: i mean, it was a normal pats game.  do you think I was there?
Shmatrina: Didn't you go with rico?
Me: haha no, lidia did.
Shmatrina: hahaha oh.  my mom said u were going.  I thought he called you lids cuz you wear hats.
Me: Oh my.

That was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment