Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why Are So Many of My Stories About Poop?

So I got home last night for winter break and I thought to myself, it would be absolutely wonderful if I could just sleep in and relax knowing I've got nothing to do all day.  So I set my alarm for 10:30 and traveled off to Sleepville, where I ran through fields of daisies and listened to some wonderful John Groban songs.  But did I get to sleep in today? Did I get to enjoy my time with Josh's music in Sleepville? No, no I did not! Because I was awoken at 9:30 by an email from my cousin.  He got mad when I used his name so I decided to leave it out. Anyway my cousin decided to send me a picture of his strange, out of this world poop this morning with the following caption:


"It was liquid poo but whole. Looked like egg foo yung."


Now I know must of you are thinking, "That's gross, I'm so glad I never had to see that,"  But there are some of you that are thinking, "That's gross, but I'm oddly curious as to what this horrible beast looks like."  For those of you who are in that latter group, I offer you a challenge.  If I have 63 followers by the end of the day, I will post that picture just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment