Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, January 22, 2010

Poll #8

So, this poll has finally closed and we've done it again! Back to back polls, the world has agreed with me.  Pay-per-view baby!  If I'm gonna wrestle a naked 400 lb guy I better get some publicity and moola out of this thing.

I asked a few people about their responses and why they voted that way.  One friend who voted for jello said, "He won't be able to choke me because it's slippery."  I guess that makes sense.  You've avoided being choked, but you're still wrestling a naked guy in jello.  Another friend (a guy) who voted for wrestling him under a waterfall said, "Well at least I'd be showering at the same time." Okay... So it wasn't bad enough that you had to wrestle a naked 400 lb guy, but now you're showering with him as well?  I feel like that's a step in the wrong direction, but that's just me.

See you on Monday. Make sure you vote in the new poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment