Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where is Alaska?

So I'm sitting my grandmothers house waiting for some turkturk. We start discussing my sisters blog and look at the map to see where in the country people have accessed the blog from. So there picture of the United States come up with Alaska in its normal place, up north and west. One of my cousins says, "someone went on from Alaska?" Then one of my other cousins made an amazing comment. To save her from embarassment (spelling?) we'll call her Shmangela. She turns to us and says "that's not alaska! Is it? Isn't it down south?" I didn't know how to react except that I was sad for everyone that just heard that.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment