Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, January 29, 2010

Poll #9

Well, that was a stupid ass poll.  The final results were 20 votes for Reading Minds and 3 votes for Seeing Through Clothes.  As my cousin said to me, "If the answers are completely one sided, it means you fail and you're retarded for even questioning it."  Well, I guess I'm retarded then.  But I guess the 3 people who picked "see through clothes" are even more retarded right? Whatever! It's done. We're moving on.  I challenged my cousin to come up with a better poll, which is now up, so go ahead and vote.

If any of you iziots think you can come up with a better poll, put it on this post as a comment and if it's good, i'll use it for my next one.

5 comments:

  1. those 3 that voted "see through clothes" arent necessarily more retarded than you, they're just perverts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perverts because they like to see people naked? I think that makes them normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to remember seeing through everyone's clothes would not necessarily be a happy experience! great bodies aren't exactly in the majority. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya but you get to turn it on and off whenever u want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm. thats tricky. so, if these people know when you're doing it then it would be quite an insult to them if you're not even bothering to look. "You are not even worth taking a quick peek at naked. In fact I will avoid seeing you naked at all costs no matter how simple it may be for me". That would be devestating to ones self esteem (or is it estieme). On the other end, it would be a great way to compliment somebody. "You are okay and I would like to see you naked. turning on x-ray vision now.. Meh". If she looks good then you keep it on, further complimenting her. If you turn it off it can be more insulting than not turning it on at all. Because of the number of ugly fuglies roaming the streets in the northeast your x-ray vision scheme is flawed. Although the creatures resembling yulgh outweigh the prime rib specimen, they surprisingly have feelings too (so i hear). I would like a refund on my x-ray vision purchase. Thank you.

    - HW Bigglesworth

    ReplyDelete