Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Friday, January 8, 2010

I Will Find You!

What the shit is this! I go on to see if I got any more followers today and what do I find?  Someone has unfollowed me!!!!!! First of all, I didn't even know that was an option.  Second of all, what the frankenstein!  This is very very very upsetting.  What did I do to deserve this?  Nothing! Ok, so maybe a lot of my stories involve poop or people being idiots but still.  This is literally the second meanest thing anyone has ever done to me, behind my mom telling me someone broke in and stole just my christmas presents. Bullshit! In both cases.  God damnit, wat a terrible thing to fall asleep to. Now I'm gonna have a nightmare in which I wake up and I have -4 followers.  I don't even know what that would mean but I'm sure it would be terrible.  I challenge whoever just defollowed me to comment and speak your name.  Tell me who it was so I can come to your house and defollow you to your face! Twice!

Morning Update: Double Bullshit! I lost another one just for posting that. You sons of bitches! You'll all pay.  Whoever Rumpo is, I'm gonna find you and force you to watch 200 episodes of Weinerville from Nickelodeon.

1 comment: