Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Throwback #2

Well we've got another Facebook note Throwback.  I remember the day I wrote The 5 Do Nots of Driving, I was making a long road trip and I encountered so many terrible drivers.  I got home and was so annoyed I immediately wrote this.

I'm so unbelievably sick of terrible drivers. I know some drivers are bad just because they can't pay attention long enough to be a good driver, but the others just don't understand some simple unwritten rules of driving. If you know any of these terrible drivers, make sure they see this so we can keep them from killing us, or at least pissing us off.

Here's my quick list of 5 do not's.

1. Do not leave your blinker on for 5 miles while you're in the middle lane or any lane for that matter, you ugly fart head.
2. Do not change lanes when they is no one in front of you, you stupid iziot.
3. Do not come to a complete stop when getting on to the high way, you Simon Birch look-a-like.
4. Do not sit in the fast lane cruising at the speed limit as people pass on you the right, you fast lane cruising banana eater that makes people pass you on the right.
5. Do not stop to let me come into your lane when they're is nobody behind you, you Askjeeves.com user.

Seriously? Simon Birch Look-a-like?  That's still one of my go to insults.  Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment