Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Monday, January 11, 2010

Domestic and Foreign: Superstar

Well, I checked the stats recently on just how far this flapjack is spreading and eez nice.  This blog is gettin silly wit it all over the world and I want you to know I appreciate it.  I want this to continue so I make you this offer.  If you are on my blog in another country and you prove it to me I will pay you twenty dollars.  All you need for proof is a picture of you, holding your computer with my blog open, standing next to a famous landmark to prove your location, alongside your grandmother holding two forms of ID for both you and her and you need to be giving me both the thumbs up and thumbs down with the same hand.  Pretty simple.  Good luck!

Domestic Stats:
31 states so far across the country.  Still waiting on a few big ones like Alaska, Lousiana and Nevada, come on! Figure it out.

International Stats:

WHAT has been read in 23, yes 23 countries across 6 continents.

North America: USA, Canada, Aruba, Puerto Rico
South America: Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela
Europe: UK, Spain, France Germany, Greece, Switzerland
Asia: ARMENIA, Russia, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore,
Africa: Egypt
Australia: Australia

That is friggin awesome.  Armenia! Are you shitting me! Nice.  Anyone who reads my blog in Armenia is getting free choreg for life!  Once again I thank you and hope you're enjoying it. In about a week and a half I'll be back at school, which means boredom in class, which means blogging like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. come on, we all know egypt doesn't give a shit about the rest of africa

    ReplyDelete