Triangle Head Tattoo

How Much We Got?  $100.00
66.67%
$00.00
$150.00

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Since I've Been Back

As most of you know, I love to write about weird people or stupid things people say or things of that kind.  I've been back in Amherst for a week now and already I've had to start a list to keep track of this stuff. 

  • A professor quoting Apollo 13 said, "Houston... We're in trouble"
  • A professor asked our class "Does anyone want to finish off my but?"
  • A guy with side burns so long they almost touched each other (about an inch between them)
  • A 60 year old guy at a bar, singing every word to "Party in the USA"
  • 4 people slip and fall on ice, one of which had trouble getting back up. (awesome)
  • A 5 year old with a lap top in the MBA lounge. Pretty ambitious kid.
  • On a rainy day, a kid whose pants were soaked up to his knees (no clue how that happened)
  • 5 guys watching/cheering on a ping pong game between two of the worst ping pong players I've ever seen.
  • A man at the gym wearing a bra, or a bro i guess.
It's good to be back.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment